Twilight


What do you think about the new movie Twilight?  What do you think about the book?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The book was better than the movie - but I still saw it 3 times!

Anonymous said...

The movie stunk and barely stuck to the book. But Robert Pattinson is pretty hot and worth the trip!

Anonymous said...

The book is way better, but I did like the movie though. Check out Utube and type in twilight saga , funny movie clip.

Anonymous said...

i loved the movie but the book was way better. Robert Pattinson was
aw-dorable and aw-mazing in the movie.

Anonymous said...

the book was amazing compared to the movie. but, they were both good in there own sense.

Anonymous said...

I saw the movie 3 times. It was amazing! And taylor lautner...who plays jacob is extremelyyy good looking. LOVE IT SOOO MUCH! but as much as i loved the movie...the book was sooo much better. Stephanie Meyer is a genius with words!

Anonymous said...

I saw the movie twice. It was AWSOME!! I loved it!! I liked the book so much better. It was more detailed than the movie and the movie left out one of the major parts. Any way it was amazing!!

Anonymous said...

..... the movie sucked i hated it but i read the book n it was sooo much better

Anonymous said...

the boooook was amazing, so was the movie, but the book was better. Taylor lautner is my future husband and is soooo hott. Can't wait for new moon. it should be amazing! <3

super.duper said...

omg the book was sooooo much better than the movie... like in the movie i think they skipped alot of exciting parts that were in the book... but i still have the movie and i have watched it a million times and i dont let anybody watch it unless im watching it 2... :] and i cant wait til new moon comes out!!! i have my shirt and im gonna get another when the new moon omes cum out... 11.20.09!! <33 cant waitt

Nikki Baldwin said...

I havent read the book yet but I saw the movie. Although the movie was good I heard that the movie is a dissapointment to the book.

Faith Marino said...

i love the book so much better than the movie! In the movie they left out so many important scenes and added pointless ones instead. Twilight was a good movie and i countinue to watch it again and again but i like the books more.